No Online Texts Found
We're sorry, we don't yet have a link to this text. We are constantly adding new texts to the catalog, please check back later.
If you know of a digital, open source version of this text, please contact us and we will see if it is possible to include it here.
- Opus Maius
- Bacon, Roger 1214?-1294
- Harrington, Karl Pomeroy
- Allyn and Bacon's college Latin series
- Alt title:
- Opus Maius. Selections.
- Host title:
- Mediaeval Latin
- Allyn and Bacon
- Place publ:
New York [etc.]
- Date publ:
- Phys descr:
- print, xxix, 1 l., 698 p. front., illus. 20 cm.
- Table of cont:
- The four grounds of errors (Op. Mai. I. 1) -- The importance of language study (Op. Mai. III. 1)
- selected and edited by Karl Pomeroy Harrington ...
- Latin language, Medieval and modern--Readers