De Divisione Naturae
No Online Texts Found
We're sorry, we don't yet have a link to this text. We are constantly adding new texts to the catalog, please check back later.
If you know of a digital, open source version of this text, please contact us and we will see if it is possible to include it here.
- De Divisione Naturae
- Erigena, Johannes Scotus ca. 810-ca. 877
- Harrington, Karl Pomeroy
- Allyn and Bacon's college Latin series
- Alt title:
- The Divisions of Nature. Selections.
- Host title:
- Mediaeval Latin
- Allyn and Bacon
- Place publ:
New York [etc.]
- Date publ:
- Phys descr:
- print, xxix, 1 l., 698 p. front., illus. 20 cm.
- Table of cont:
- The Divisions of Nature (De Divis. Nat. I. 1) -- An Elusive Category (De Divis. Nat. I. 17-20)
- selected and edited by Karl Pomeroy Harrington ...
- Latin language, Medieval and modern--Readers